Monday, August 24, 2009

MMM Mice and Berries

Monday is here... Wow. Do the weekends seem to fly by fast for you also? They sure are at our house sheesshh... Well today I have another new House Mouse stamp that the boys got me for my birthday. I just love that they get me these stamps, they are really good at picking ones that I will like. Helps that DH is helping them with picks. hee hee I went with the colors from this Lemonade basic grey paper that I just got. Kept this very simple and will have the sentiment on the inside if I choose to add one. I am getting used to coloring my mice with the copics more and more. :0)
Be sure to check back next Monday for House Mouse and Friends Blog challenge. We will all be back from vacation and ready to go with your Monday challenges. Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks are going to be here in just a few days. So be on the look out! Hope you have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh this is super cute! I love the mice climbing...great little layout too!

Crystal said...

oh my oh my how CUTE!!!! I LOVE this dp and your corner with the brad...Beautiful card Stacy!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fabulous mice and berries card!! How delightful, Stacy!!

This is the first time I have seen this adorable House-Mouse image!! Another one to add to the collection!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh your mice are the sweetest, love the colors, so delightful.

Kerri said...

Sooo cute, Stacy! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the image! I need to get some of that BG paper : )

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love this card, Stacy. That HM image is too, too cute, and I love it with those papers. Your Copic coloring of these little guys is great.

Francie G. said...

So, that's who has been eating my flowers and all this time I thought it was the squirrles and bunnies! This is just the sweetest, Stacy! Beautifully colored!

I have nominated you for the Kreatin Blogger Award! If you would like to post it on your blog, come and pick it up at:http://franciesfancy.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

http://croppinforourtroops.blogspot.com/
Can you please add the blog for
Cropping for our Troops on your blog? I can't wait to see what you are sending for the silent auction.
Hugs,
Lynn

Dawn B. said...

Maybe your sons could talk to my son..hehe. This is awesome Stacy. I like this paper with these sweet little meecies... Super job. Can't wait for the sneak peeks...

Betty Wright said...

This is just precious, Stacy!!! LOVE the colors, patterns, and layout!!!

Juliana said...

CUTE!!!!
I love the papers with this image!!

Bethany Paull said...

Hi ya Stace! Love this card. The layout is simple enough to show off the really pretty paper and great image. Love the all pink flowers.

Denise Marzec said...

Cuuuuuuuute!!

Grace said...

Just adorable Stacy!!! LOVE these little guys! I went to the HM challenge today... finally had a day to stamp... lol... so I found another one to play! LOL Love your dp and how pretty you colored this!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling stamp, Stacy...those little HM images make me smile!!!! Love your copic coloring, too, and all your awesome details!!!!