Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's hit the ice..

*** Second Post today***
This fun set is called Hockey Time and oh its a awesome. My sister is a huge Hockey Fan ( me personally its Football but whatever... ) LOL anyhow I have had fun with these cards. This first one all I could think about was the saying * shooting circles around you* and well I went with circles. :0) I added a little piercing and brads and that's it. Pretty simple but vibrant in colors.



This second one I added a little bit of distressing my way to the panel and created a background with the puck and stick in the set.


Be sure to check out the other girls cards today with this set:
Angela
Candy
Kim
Linda
Sarah

All stamps are available on Sept. 1st over in the Clear Dollar Stamps new store front. If you haven't seen it you want to check it out!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

FUN FUN FUN!! GREAT LAYOUTS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fun, my sons would love these!!

Tricia T said...

Great cards on all the posts! I think my favorite is the yellow, orange and red hockey card. It makes me smile - the colors are so crisp and vibrant.

Candy F. said...

Great job on the hockey set designs. I'm with you football all the way. I'm always happy when September rolls around and the Sunday games begin!

Kevin Renz said...

Both hockey cards are perfect! Love all the stamping.

Connie M. said...

Oh these are both so fun! My DH loves hockey...I may have to get these!! :)

Juliana said...

I have become a hockey fan (necessary when the nick-name for Detroit is "HockeyTown"). AND these are so cute!!
That BG paper you stamped is just so fun!

Well done, Stacy!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cool guy cards, Stacy....such great colors and I love the dp you designed!!!