Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CAS Watercolor Tulips


Good morning. This didn't quite turn out like I had it pictures in my head, it was much softer feeling. These Tulips from  Dynamic Duos are my favorite, they are stamped onto card stock and water colored with my aqua pen. A simple kraft base layered added with a few pearls. Voila!
Quite busy as the kids go back to school next week, so last minute things to get done for their first day. It is always enjoyable for them to see all their friends again that we didn't see over the summer. A new fresh year of learning and fun. I hope you all have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Well, Stacy, I'm not sure what was in your head (hehe!), but I love it!! Love the soft coloring and that you used a lighter color to stamp the image! Beautiful with the scoring and fine matting - and of course pearls to finish it! I really love it!! Hugs!

JD/ Jill said...

i think it turned out beautifully!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Stacy, I don't know how you pictured them, but they look beautiful to me! I recently made a tulip card and it didn't turn out as expected. Not brave enough to share it, I guess. I remember those busy back to school days. Lots of shopping, registration, etc., and certainly got to squeeze in as much summer fun as possible before the big day. Enjoy!