Friday, August 15, 2014

ODBD Walking With Jesus treats

Happy Friday and welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Rewind of our August Release! I have a few youth group creations to share with you. Be sure to check out all the creations on the ODBD Blog from the Design Team and to see all of the August release up close!


My first project is a Truffle Bag that I created with using the Envelope Punch Board. I stamped a few sentiments from Walk With Jesus on the tabs and tied it closed with the ODBD Flip Flop Dies. This designer paper is from Blushing Rose Paper collection. The girls are going to love these. I have a Truffle Bag Tutorial if you are interesting in creating your own.


These are for the boys as they are much more interested in the chocolate. Against I used the ODBD Flip Flop Dies the smaller ones in kraft card stock and the larger for the sentiment from Walk With Jesus. My designer paper used is from Christian Faith Collection. I hope you have time to check out my Truffle Bag Tutorial and create your own.


Check out the creations from the Bread Sticks:

Julie * Cathy * Paula * Grace * Chris * Lori * Dawn * Sandee * Wanda 


Check out my exciting news and BLOG CANDY HERE!!!


5 comments:

Grace said...

Such clever and yummy creations Stacy! The youth group kids are going to love these!!! Thanks for always inspiring me!!!
hugs,
Grace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How creative Stacy!! I just love the treat coverings you made!! I am sure the recipients in the youth will love them!!
hugs,
Chris

JD/ Jill said...

Very cute...great creativity there.

Cathymac said...

What a yummy post (*you're making me hungry, Stacy*) and cute idea! I did check out your fabulous tutorial…I will definitely have to look into the punch boards! The boys and girls will love these! Hugs, my friend!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Stacy! Such wonderful treat holders...I'm sure the kids LOVED these!