Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sail away with me


Good morning! If you haven't noticed I adore the latest release from WOJ as of late. Besides these are for the Ronald McDonald house card collection I am working on. The kids adore Henry and so do I! I have for you  Helmsman Henry. Who can resist this fun little sailor? I have him on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. Wrapped a bit of twine around the end to add a charm from the Pirate's Treasure charm jar. Added a fun edge with the Postage Stamp Die-Light along the right edge a bit. Voila! Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Darling! And is that paper perfect, or what? You're so good to be working on a Ronald McDonald House project. Some little person is going to love this!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

How cute is this. Perfect paper and stellar coloring. I'm just loving this little guy. I haven't purchased anything in months ,but the awesome cards you've been making are starting to tempt me. I guess that would make you an enabler!
I guess it will be for a good cause. I toured a RM house and it was something really special.