Sunday, August 10, 2014

Feeling good all over

Well this is what the card says, me not so sure. Good morning and can anyone tell me where my stamping mojo went? I think it went out with the old carpet and flooring. Sheessh... my attempt at getting back into creating. These blooms are from Dynamic Duo Glads and Gerbers.
I think the yellow scallop edge is what is throwing this off, what do you think? Be nice....  :-)  I did pull out some of my older Spellbinders dies for this one. I found that cleaning out the house was good because I was able to give a lot to good will and found lots of things I forgot I had in the house. ha!   Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so pretty!

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is stunning. I love the colour combo and think the yellow edging really sets the card off x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I don't believe you EVER lose your mojo! LOL! I love the card, and the yellow edge is pretty. With the black and white patterned pattern, perhaps it makes it a bit "busy," but I still love it. Pinning it because I like it - ha! Hugs, sweet friend, and enjoy the "new" house feel and the fun of redecorating more...and finding more "stuff" you forgot about! That's always fun! Hugs, sweet friend!

Becky said...

this is stunning Stacy. You always pick just the right colors. :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Stacy, I know about the troubles and tribulations of "Mojo on vacation", specially after a big remodeling project or a house full of grandchildren.
Your card is gorgeous, don't fret, don't worry, it's lovely.
I also think the yellow frame peeking out like that looks very sweet and not at all out of place.
I don't have much time at all to come and admire your creations but when I do, like right now, it's such a joy. Thank you for sharing your creativity in such a delightful way with us.
Take care.
Maria Rodriguez, from Crown Point, IN.