Monday, August 11, 2014

FS392 Thankful Cones

This weeks Featured Stamper 392 is Katie aka Mattsgirl. I have the pleasure of being friends with miss Katie and it is a true honor to case her. Now to choose what to case is well a bit much as she has so many to love. I choose this Purple Gratitude to case. I kept the over all colors, stitching (although faux) flower and sentiment. I changed the layout, shapes and added pearls.


My With Gratitude stamp is on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. I layered on a spellbinders decorative oval along with my sentiment. I sponged around the die before I removed the sentiment just as Katie did on hers. Some faux stitching around the border and voila!  Have a fabulous week Katie! Hope you all have a great day.


7 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done :)

Jean Bullock said...

Lovely card. Cool color scheme, paper and die choices. Well done.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is gorgeous and such a wonderful tribute to Queen Katie! I just love this image, and your colors are gorgeous along with the dies! Stunning card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Stace, gorgeousness. Love love that border as your shape.

Tracy said...

This is a beautiful CASE of Katie Stacey. She is such a unique talent. I'm always in awe of you girls who know how to use those decorative Spellbinder dies so well. Gorgeous! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

It's good to see Katie being featured and honored. She is such an awesome designer and you've done a gorgeous job on this card. So beautiful, Stacy! I don't know how you manage the time to keep up at SCS like you do.

JD/ Jill said...

Your card is pretty! And so is the card you cased! Like the way you colored that pretty flower!