Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What do I see

School starting! ha ha  Yep school officially started today. Time sure does fly by when you have fun. Excited for the new year and all it has to offer. The boys are in football for the first time and being that I LOVE football it is exciting to see them play. We found out what position they will both be playing. I have one as Quarterback (swoon) and one as Wide Receiver (swoon), needless to say I am in heaven! They came off the practice field for the first time in full pads... ACK!!! I am going to be fighting the girls off with a stick I tell you what! ha ha  Anyways.... I will have a photo of them all geared up here in a few weeks. Until then how about a cute card?


This darling little guy is called Henry with seagull. I have him on white card stock colored with various Copic markers. Die cut in an oval and popped up on dimensonals. A simple card with a Die-Light Nostaglia  with a ribbon panel cut in kraft card stock and a few jewels added to the banners. Voila!
Have a fantastic day!



4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Stacy.

Marisa said...

Precious.

Anonymous said...

Okay! I am giving in. I just cannot resist this little guy anymore. You've made irresistible! (Kind of like your twins). Congratulations, Mom on having a couple of talented boys.

Angel said...

How exciting!!! Wahoo! Yep, you'll be fighting off the girls! Super cute card!