Wednesday, August 6, 2014

For you, for me

For you and for me.... Happy Birthday to me!  Yep today is my 40th birthday, I normally do not post on my birthday. However this year I am posting as our carpet and tile are complete! Woot Woot!!! We slept in the house last night and it was fabulous. Slept on the floor but it was nice and comfy.  hee hee  I will have pictures for you later this week as we put the house back together. So check back for those pictures.


This is a card I made with the new stamp set called Gernaniums Take Two from Power Poppy. I have stamped them on white card stock and colored them with Copics. Die cut the flowers in a large oval that is layered on spellbinders grand decoractive die added a few flourished jewels and voila!  Quick and sweet but I have a house to get back together. Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

8 comments:

Sewflake said...

Happy Birthday to you dear Stacy!!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Stacy. Gorgeous flowers and gorgeous layout.

Jean Bullock said...

Happy Birthday! Glad your house is coming along. Love the beautiful card.

Misti said...

Happy Birthday, Stacy! Gorgeous card!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, happy birthday, dear Stacy! What a beautiful card to celebrate YOU!! You are beautiful inside and out, and I'm so glad you are back in the house and will settle in soon! Enjoy it, sweet girl! You look amazing, and may God continue to bless you!! Can't wait to see the photos!! Hugs!!

BeckyTE said...

Love your geranium card today.
Happy Birthday!!

Marisa said...

Happy, Happy Birthday hugs from Canada :) Loved my 40s - enjoy them to the fullest. And a HUGE YEAH!! for the carpet adn tiles being in. NOthing better than being at home. Can't wait to see the pics.

Leslie Miller said...

Your home renovation is a pretty fabulous birthday gift, and this is a pretty fabulous card! So feminine and lovely with the fancy oval and swirling gems. You really dressed up these geraniums!