Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Have a Grape day


I do like this pun of a sentiment! This adorable fat happy mouse is called Grape Dreams and I am not sure he is even available anymore with House Mouse. Sorry if he isn't. I stamped him on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. My sentiment is stamped with black ink on vellum paper and placed over the image. Really softens up the coloring doesn't it? Fun gingham like general paper for a background with a fancy Spellbinders oval shape for the frame. Voila!  This is yet another card for the friend who does not like mice. hee hee  Although I have to say she is getting a kick out of all these mice cards.  :-)  So have yourself a Grape day!


4 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw stacey verry beautyful and love the collouring!!
xx petra

Lisa Lara said...

So totally adorable Stace. Love the shape and that vellum across the cutie patootie image.

Leslie Miller said...

So cute, Stacy! Really love all the purple and, of course, the adorable image. Too funny that you're giving mouse cards to a GF who doesn't like mice! Tee hee! Sounds like something I'd do.

Marisa said...

Adorable. Love the vellum sentiment panel.