Monday, May 15, 2017

16 and counting

Good morning. Time to get the boys birthday cards done as the big day is coming up. They will be 16! Oh my goodness... How the time has flown by. They will have their license shortly and the wheels to get going. Sniff... sniff... Did I mention that they are going to share a car and we got a cool car for them? I will share picture of them with the car later, it really is a cool little car for them.  My cards didn't turn out quite like I pictured in my head but they will work. ha! 


I did get to use my new ODBD large numbers die which I totally bought for the occasion. My border is pierced to match the piercing of the dies but my stars were not the pierced ones. So I went ahead and pierced around the edges of those, yet it shard to see in the photo. I do plan to buy some pierced stars since this was a pain to do. ha ha
The background stamps are from a few different sets Move the Soul, Marcella's Mixed Tape and Party Time. Just randomly stamped around and then sparkle or suduko gel pen added for a little touch. Couldn't go without a few sequins too. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful Monday. 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That's a big occasion! These cards are perfect. Your piercing of the numbers looks perfect to me. Love those tire tracks. Wonder if they'll get the hint. That's going to be a heck of a surprise for them!

Marisa said...

Sixteen already??! I remember their toddler pictures! My son turns 17 this summer, has his Learners and we are working towards his "N" license this summer/early fall so he can drive himself to some of his soccer games. I know how you feel - where does the time go??!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, it's hard to believe they are sixteen already, right? Wow, they are so handsome and athletic, and I know you love them dearly. Then are going to love these cards, and I love how you've added the tracks. Fabulous job! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo