Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Popping in to say hello

Hello. I dived into my stamps and grabbed Poppies to start with today. I have three sets sitting on the desk to play with since I have more free time now. I have no one to drive around to practice. :-(  It is only day three I know..... stamping will brighten me up, right?!? 


My card is a lot more cheerful and bright compared to my mental state I have to say. ha!  These poppies are so fun to color and I thought a simple design would be best to show them off. They are stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers.
A scrap piece of designer paper with a scalloped edge. Wrapped ribbon around the base and a few enamel dots and sparkles to finish this off. Voila! I hope you are having a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love it when you dive into your stamps! Your poppies are absolutely gorgeous. Love the color! Very warm and rich. I don't even have kids to drive around and still can't seem to get much stamping/coloring done. Do Golden Retrievers and husbands count as kids? We're going to the dump today. Exciting, right?