Monday, May 29, 2017

Red, White and Blue Avery

Good morning! This is a new digi to me called Avery and her Patriotic Hat from Sassy Cheryl's, isn't she cute? I had fun coloring her in patriotic colors and theme. Very simple design as I scored about the image border and layered onto the designer paper and base cardstock. 


A few button accents and twine wrapped through each one. The star has a brad center and a little bit of sparkle added to the hem of her dress and the stars. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect card for Memorial Day, and in plenty of time for 4th of July! What a cute image, and you have some awesome patriotic paper. Love the design with the star and buttons. I'm so happy you have a little extra time to stamp!

nwilliams6 said...

One of my fave SC and 4th of July images. Great patriotic card, Stacy. Hugz