Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May Tulip Calendar

It is time for the May calendar page and this month I used Dynamic Duos: Peonies and Tulips. If you don't have this set, you can always use the digital version of Tulips or the Peonies


I really do like these calendar pages and the fact that I had to keep them simple. That makes for some easy coloring and just a little bit of embellishments. I added some blue highlights around the blooms on this one. Then some enamel dots for accent. Voila! See... easy peasy. Hope you have a wonderful day! 


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Stacy, this is so beautiful! I love these calendars and how you've used the Power Poppy flowers! I really love your soft coloring and the enamel dots. Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous, Stacy! You color like it's so easy, but it's not. Love the simplicity with just the enamel dots. Pretty!

Karen W said...

Bold and beautiful!!