Wednesday, May 31, 2017

June Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge

The Dirty Dozen June Christmas challenge is up and it is all about Peace. I took a few hints off the challenge from the word Peace, soothing colors and the doves this month. My designer paper is pierced after I layered it onto toffee cardstock. Wrapped some lace trim and blue ribbon around the middle, then some bakers twine to tie off the button. 


This is an old retired stamp called Dove and Holly that is stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. Pierced around the image panel to match the base panel. A few enamel dots and sparkle to finish it off, Voila! I hope you get a chance to play along this month! Have a great day! 


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love this gorgeous card, Stacy. I so need to get going on my Christmas cards. hugz

Leslie Miller said...

Funny thing... as I was watching our doves and Band-Tailed Pigeons yesterday I was remembering what a beautiful job you've always done with these doves. Guess I've always got stamping on my mind. This is another gorgeous card with this beautiful pair. Love the paper. You matched up image and paper so nicely!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a wonderful Christmas challenge...and one I really need! These doves are beautifully and exquisitely colored, Stacy, and I love the DP and layout! Stunning card...wow! Love the theme for June. Not sure I'll be able to do it this month, but it's on my list to do these before Christmas. I have not done well the last couple of years for cards, but I'm determined to remedy that. And you are so dear to put out these challenges...and do them! Just do it, right? Thanks so much! Hugs! xoxo