Friday, May 26, 2017

Berry sweet thank you

Happy Friday! My mojo seems to have left my body... ugh! This did not turn out like I pictured in my head. My card is using Tea in the Garden. These strawberries always look so good to eat.  ;-)  Using the smaller stamps in the set I created a little background design for the panel above the gingham. 
After I colored the images and layered it onto the gingham I pierced a border around to match the die cut square I used for the main image. A few enamel dots and some sparkle on the berries. 


Marcy has another fabulous Good Vibe 5 post for you over on the Power Poppy Blog so be sure to check it out.
In the mean time feast your eyes on the Bloom Brigades creations today:
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Katie Sims
 Tosha Leyendekker


Feel free to share your creations on social media, and as always, we would love for you to tag Power Poppy!
  • Instagram: @powerpoppy and #powerpoppy allows others to find your post
  • Facebook: @powerpoppyrocks and #powerpoppy allows others to find your post
  • Pinterest: @powerpoppyrocks and #powerpoppy allows others to find your post



And look at our weekend stamp steal! Woot woot!!!  Here is a sample from the past using Dynamic Duos Glads and Gerberas. I hope you have a weekend of fun and stamping. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Helen said...

The power poppy cards you've created on your blog are so lovely. I'm glad I found you hopping from Christine's blog. Thanks for sharing these cards and tutorials.

Patti J said...

I think this turned out perfectly! Beautiful card...thanks for sharing!

Nan0807 said...

Your card are beautiful! The cake looks good enough to eat!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, your mojo hasn't gone anywhere...ever! I LOVE the designer paper you've created using the small images. They are absolutely darling, and I love your color scheme! Beautifully done, and it reminds me of a summer birthday party! Let's party, okay? Have a great weekend! Hugs and love! xoxo

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow, what a yummie card.Lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, Stacy, those smaller stamps make the cutest background paper! Love that! I don't know what you had in mind, but I think this is awesome!