Friday, May 19, 2017

Yellow Magnolia

Happy Friday and Good Vibe 5 to you. Did you see the new "vibe" that Power Poppy announced on the blog last week? If you missed it, check out this post HERE for all the details. In the meantime I have a very simple card design today using Planning for Magnolias


Simply stamped the magnolia onto white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I then die cut using an oval and scallop oval from Spellbinders. Added some textures to the background piece and layered onto chocolate cardstock and then the caramel base. Some sparkles for the petals and a few sequins. Voila!


Before you head on over to the Bloom Brigades creations check out the PP Blog as Marcy has a Weekend Stamp Steal: Geraniums for $2.99 and Geraniums Take Two for $11.99!  Above is one that I created awhile back using Geraniums Take Two. I think I need to pull this set back out myself and color up another one.  ;-)  Now off to the girls blogs...

  Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber



3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Hi, Stacy, and what a beautiful card with this sweet magnolia branch! I love it in yellow and love the embossing and lovely dies! And don't I always love your sequins!! I really do love that card you made a while back, and I think I too need to pull out this set. Love the scallop edges and the colors! Stunning each one, sweet friend! Have a great weekend!! Hugs! xoxo

Patti J said...

These are so pretty, Stacy! I especially love the sweetness of your second card! Thanks for your nice comment on my challenge entry - it was my first time to enter at Power Poppy, and I appreciate your taking time to comment! Hugs...!

Leslie Miller said...

That yellow is ultra-pretty, Stacy! I always admire your coloring so much. Love the cute scallops and the embossed panel, too. Pretty sure I have that folder. It looks great here. I just love those geraniums, as well. I keep trying to get through all the stamps I haven't used yet so I can revisit some of my old favorites, and this is definitely a favorite.