Saturday, March 15, 2014

Avacado Wrap Tasty

Good morning! I wanted to share with you a healthy foodie creation I did last week. This is an avacado wrap that I made at lunch. I made a standard guacamola salsa almost with avacado chucks, tomatoe, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Yet I didn't want any chips but that crunch sound. I thought why not wrap it in lettuce like they have those lettuce wraps at PF Changs. So I grabbed a large leaf and put some of the mixture down and was thinking it needed a bit of protein as well. Had some shredded chicken breast in the fridge so I layered a little bit of that on top and wrapped up the sandwich. YUMO! Oh my goodness I didn't think it was going to taste as good as I wanted but it did. So I had this all last week for lunch. hee hee
For extra enjoyment for all of you I presented it on a Cars movie plate of the boys.  :-)  I know they are not this young anymore but I do love these kids plates and still use them. One day my new nephew will appreciate these plates to. hee hee  Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great day.


3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Yum!!!

TLady said...

LOOKS YUMMY STACY!!!!! AND I DO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN about those kids plates!!!! I kept our kids plates too!! :)We ARE still kids at heart!!!!!:P

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Well Stacy, this looks delicious and you suddenly made me very hungry. I think the only thing I don't have at hand are Avocados so, I'm calling my daughter, who happens to live next door, and ask for a couple of them, she always has some at different stages of ripeness.
Happy weekend!!!!!
Maria Rodriguez, from Crown Point, IN.