Sunday, March 2, 2014

FS369 Birthday Girl

Good morning! This weeks Featured Stamper 369 is Fattire7 aka Jenn. That user name just cracks me up! Fun gallery with lots of people so I went with this Cake Anyone card to case. I kept the layout, a girl and bright colors. Changed the papers, stamp and added a charm.
I stamped this sweet girl called Miss Anya onto white card stock and colored her with Copic markers. Cut around her and added dimensionals to the back. Placed her over a simple white oval and added jewels to her boots. The ribbon is tied off with a twine and little silver purse charm. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Becky said...

She is so sweet! I love the design of your card with the alphabets.

Marisa said...

Such a darling card. Perfect for a teenage girl :)

Katie Sims said...

This is darling, Stacy! Love the papers, your sweetly colored image, and that wee little purse charm! :)

TLady said...

TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!:)

Leslie Miller said...

Cuteness, Stacy! There's that fun paper again -- I love it!