Friday, March 21, 2014

Sweet Rewind today

Thank gosh it is Friday! Oh my oh my what a week! Hopefully you have fun plans for this weekend. We will be finishing science projects and helping with try outs for the JR. team. The joys! ha ha  Today is ODBD rewind week of our March release. The DT has some sweet creations lined up for you today so lets get started.
This is rather country inspired with the gingham paper and flowers. My ribbon is always side to side or up and down so I shook it up a bit and have it diagonal. oohhhaaahhh.. HA!!  I think I will go back to my normal.  :-)  The sentiment is from Sweeter Than Honey that is stamped on white card stock. My brilliant blue card stock is dry embossed using QuatreFoil Pattern die for a beautiful texture. In case you missed it this die makes a fabulous box, check out my Quatrefoil Box Tutorial. These flowers are from my sweet friend Pat. Added a few pearls and voila! 

Be sure to check out the creations from the DT:

Chris * Grace * Sandee * Julie * Dawn * Sabrina * Cathy * Lori Wanda

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is beautiful! I just love your style and the gingham background! And this precious verse from the Psalms is wonderful! The layout with the ribbon and lace and the sweet flowers really showcase the verse, and I love it all, sweet friend! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Stacy!! I just love the elegant country design and your use of the royal and rich blue!! That Psalm is one of my faves and your framed it to perfection with the flowers, ribbon and lace.
hugs,
Chris

Jean Bullock said...

I love this. The gingham background, the embossed panel. The beautiful psalm sentiment. The flowers and lacy ribbon. Really pretty.

Cathymac said...

Can I tell you how much I love gingham on anything, Stacy, so this card really speaks to me! Love the blue and white colors, the diagonal ribbon, and the layer of texture with this wonderful verse…so pretty! Hugs!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Stacy! I love blue & white together and the gingham and angled ribbon are wonderful.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Stacy this is fantastic! I LOVE the blue and white combo and that gingham!!! Gorgeous!

Grace said...

This is soooo pretty Stacy! I love the rich blue shades, the country feel and the elegant flowers and diagonal ribbon treatment!!! Gorgeous!!!
hugs,
Grace

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the more casual feel to your gorgeous card! Makes me want some lemonade and pack a picnic basket when I see gingham!