Friday, March 7, 2014

Birthday Ballerina

Anyone who has a little girl can't resist this adorable thing. Well I can't and I don't even have a girl. hee hee  This is a Bugaboo Brat that Totally Stampalicious put into rubber when they were in business. I have her stamped onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers.
Figured I have been hoarding stuff long enough so I am pulling out some oldies but goodies to create with on cards. Be on the look out, HA!  These flowers for instant are one of them as I have four containers full. GASP!!!  Dived into the scrap bin of paper to use up before it over flows even more.  Added some sparkles to her tutu and voila!  Just precious. Hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

She is adorable! Love her little pink outfit! I miss Totally Stampalicius. I have, uhm, lots of their stamps and I need to dig them out and play. Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky said...

I do not have a little girl myself, but love this adorable image.

Marisa said...

Precious image and such a cute girly card :)

TLady said...

TOOO CUTE STACY!!! :) Those are THE "EASY YEARS" with little girls!!! (The harder years are when they are OLDER!!) I LOOOOOVE ALL THIS PINK SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!;) (Show us your "scrap bin?") ;)

Leslie Miller said...

She is sooooo cute, Stacy! At the rate you color and stamp I'm sure you'll get that scrap bin down and those flowers used up in no time. Or not. I sure know what you mean about needing to use up supplies.