Monday, March 3, 2014

Home for Christmas

The new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge for March is posted up and it is all about Lyrics. Pick any song for inspiration from the lyrics and create a card based on those lyrics. I choose Michael Buble's Home for Christmas for my creation. I REALLY like that song. I used Christmas Door from ODBD for my card. Stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
A simple decorative edge with Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders one. Added some ribbon and a few Candi dots. Voila!  I hope you can play along with us this month and just think of all the Christmas cards you will have ready come December.  :-)   Have a wonderful day.


6 comments:

Becky said...

This is stunning! I love the red and white.

Marisa said...

Adore that big red door :) Fabulous card!

TLady said...

HOW LOVELY STACY!!!!!!!!!!!:) You've done this PERFECTLY!!!!!!!:) WOW!!!!!!!!!:)

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...this should be your 2014 Christmas card!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! Nice little curve along the bottom and the red door is fabulous! Love that pop!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!