Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pleasant Words

Before I get to my post today I need to announce the winner of my Blog candy. Drum roll from the boys....
Anonymous said...
I love the spring when everything turns green, the flowers start to bloom and the warn rain comes down, can't get any better then that. Mary L Schreiber
Congrats!  Mary, you are my winner. Please email me your snail mail addy to  Twinshappy 1 at yahoo dot com.  Thanks you to all who shared their favorite season.
Now for my creation. I have been in a purple mood lately which besides orange they are my least favorite colors to work with. However practice makes perfect I think they say? I stamped a sentiment from Bee Happy onto white card stock and die cut using Elegant Ovals and layered another one underneath. My background is scored into a diamond shape and added some jewels to sections.

These gorgeous flowers are from my sweet friend Pat that I have managed to use on several creations lately. The leaves are from the die Fancy Foliage that are the perfect accent to the flowers. My base is using Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles. Voila!  Be sure to check out my coming Saturday post for a yummy healthy experiment I tried.  :-)  Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, what beautiful colors. I just love this card, it's stunning!!!

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!:)
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL STACY!!!! PURPLE, MAY become a "favorite" for you??? :) Your friend sent you some WONDERFUL FLOWERS TOO!!!!!!:)

Jean Bullock said...

Great stamping. Love the paper colors you chose and the die cuts are beautiful. Just right to use with those gorgeous flowers. Well done.

Leslie Miller said...

Congrats to your blog candy winner! These die cuts are gorgeous how you layered them, and I love the pretty flowers and embossed panel!