Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Birthday sack

Good morning. Sometimes don't you want the outside of the packaging to be a bit different than the norm? Well I wanted to give a gift of tea bags to a friend yet they have already gotten a few different ways of presentation from others and I wanted mine to be extra sweet. I created this fun Doily bag. If you want to create your own, check out my Doily Paper Bag tutorial.
This darling watering can full of flowers is from Our Daily Bread designs called Happy Birthday. I have stamped the image onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers. I then cut around the image and popped it up on dimensionals. The base is in yellow card stock die cut using ODBD Custom Elegant Ovals die. Added some ribbon and a twine bow and voila. When she opens the ribbon bow she will see all the tea bags inside. I hope she enjoys this. Thanks for dropping in today. Have a great day!


4 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image and love the way you decorated the package :)

TLady said...

VERY CUTE STACY!!!! I like to give Tea too!!! THIS is a SWEET WAY to do it!!!! DOILY'S ARE A MUST when you think of TEA!!!!!:)LOOOOOVE this image!!:) BEAUTIFULLY COLORED!!!!!!!!:)

April said...

So bright and pretty! I know your friend will love this. Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

I just LOVE a watering can full of flowers! Pretty dress up for a plain brown bag. Got to have doilies with tea, don't you? She'll love it!