Sunday, March 9, 2014

FS370 Birthday Wishes

This weeks Featured Stamper 370 is Mynnette aka stampin_mynn. Great gallery with lots of creations to choose from. I choose this Sweet Gifts creation to case. I kept it a gift giving card with a birthday, the over all sketch and ribbon. Changed the theme to birthday, stamp and colors. Voila!
This fun birthday kid is from Whiff Of Joy's Summer secret kit, but you can get a digi version of Birthday Girl also. He is stamped onto white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. The fun Doorhangers Die-light is a great accent on the ribbon with an arrow from Arrows Die-Light. Haven't used any grosgrain ribbon forever so I pulled out some real read and tied a bow. My sentiment is from Birthday Phrases. Hope you can play along this week!

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun card Stacy! Love the design paper and love this cute image. I think I have the first one they made of this Whiff of Joy mouse.

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet, Stacy! Love the chevron paper and darling image. :)

TLady said...

OH HOW CUTE STACY!!!!!LOVE THE PAPERS YOU'VE USED & just EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!:)

Deborah Anton said...

Awww... this is darling!!

Leslie Miller said...

A darling image and a fun kid's card! You make me want to color randomly -- just grab something and color!