Sunday, March 16, 2014

FS371 Above all else

Good morning. This weeks Featured Stamper 371 is Diana aka Truly Yours. Diana has a fabulous gallery and I enjoyed looking through her past creations. I was lobbying between two and choose Washi Pride for my case. I kept the colors, oval shape, ribbon and placement of the oval. Changed the stamp, size and background. Turned out rather rich and regal I think.
This sentiment is from Heart and Soul that is stamped onto white card stock. Die cut using ODBD Custom Elegant Ovals die. My designer paper is from a SU pack from ages ago that yes I still have and am using. My flowers are from Pat, thank you again girlie. Tied off my black seam binding ribbon and voila! Hope you can play this week! Have a great day.

2 comments:

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL STACY!!!!!:) It DOES look "regal!"

Leslie Miller said...

It is rich and regal, and I might add -- gorgeous!