Monday, March 24, 2014

Mrs. Shaddix hanger

Happy Monday! I had a good weekend, how about you? Teachers appreciation week was early in the month and each one of the boys teachers received a personalized hanger. This is one of them that I created in her favorite colors. The rolled flowers are again from my friend Pat. She is going to start charging me for these puppies I just know it. ha ha
Colored the letters with Copic markers. Added some heart trim along the side and flourished pearls. Voila! Yes she did love it along with the other teachers.  :-)  Now that I have these letters out I think I need to make a few other gifts.
For you early birds, I have the Name Hanger Tutorial already posted for you to see and create your own. Have a fabulous day!


1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Great gift! Nicely done!