Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Am I crazy or what? You decide!

 Again this year I am in the mist of creating gift tags for DH employees along with a few others. Total of 48 this year. GASP!!! Crazy???? Do you remember last years tags? You can see them HERE. These are much simpler in design for two reasons. First I am making a bunch more than I did last year and lets just be honest. Most of his employees are men and they probably cared more about the goodies than the tag.  :-)  Just being honest. Second the goodies I bought last year were not at the local Christmas bizarre this year. So this year I am going to make goodies, I don't mind making the goodies. With larger groups it is easier to just buy them, however never fear I have two new goodie recipes to try! Just what I need two more delicious goodies to have in my recipe books. ha ha!  Onto my tag...


Not as many layers to this one or nearly as much coloring. This is Hello Snowman from WOJ that is stamped on white card stock and die cut using Large Nested Tag Die light. I did add some snowflake textures to the garden green tag base. Also switched out the green button for red ones as you see on the table below. They stood out a bit more in the red I think. Sponged around the sentiment tag and added a Snowflake Trio die light! Here is a picture as I am all ready to color and assemble. This year I cleaned up before I took the photo.  :-)  


Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your day! 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Yup, the jury is in -- you're crazy! But such cute tags and your efforts will be appreciated more than you might think. This will keep you busy for a while!

Marisa said...

This is adorable. Not sure I would add colouring to a tag due to the labour involved, but you are a pro at it and can no doubt do it while watching TV or the like so you should be able to whip through them quickly. Sure they will be greatly appreciated as a personal touch goes a long way :)

CherylQuilts said...

LOL! No, you're not crazy, Stacy! But you are one of the most amazing and generous people I know!! I so love your heart, and I know these will truly bless your DH's employees! (But I did get a chuckle from Leslie's comment! LOL!) Warm hugs, sweet friend...I totally love this tag!