Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Couple

I have to tell you I bought this stamp for two reasons. First it is totally cute and makes me think of my sweet husband.  :-)  Second is the totally fun name, Mercedes & Benz! How fun is that name for a stamp? It was a must have just for those reasons alone. hee hee


They are stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. They are sharing a scarf as you can see or you an color it where they each have their own. I liked it as one.  ;-)  Very simple design and layers for this card today. The card base has a Spellbinders die cut using A2 bracket Borders One. I also did an edge with the same set for the designer paper to match up. Two sequins for the corner and tied my sentiment off with a button and silver cord combo. Voila!  Enjoy today everyone!


3 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

So cute! Love the stamp and the coloring. Well done.

Leslie Miller said...

They are adorable! What's not to love? Such a cute card in every way, Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Love your snow people sweethearts.