Sunday, November 16, 2014

FS406 There's Snow love

Happy Sunday! This weeks Featured Stamper 406 is Audrie aka geekgirl101. Fun user name and an even funnier gallery. Went with a Christmas card for  my case today and choose this Better Get Warmed up card to case. I kept the colors, layout and Christmas. Changed the stamp, added a a textured background and silver cord with sequins accents. Enjoy your week Audrie.


My card is using a stamp from a kit that is no longer available, however you can get this snowman in Digi format called Hello Snowman. Mine is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. I cut around the edges and popped him up on dimensionals. Added swiss dots textures to the top portion and wrapped silver cord around the center. A few sequins (I do adore those right now) and sparkle to finish the card. Voila! I hope you get a chance to play along today! Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fosty never looked so cute.

Susan (rainy) said...

Fabulous coloring on that cute little snowguy! Darling card, Stacy.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, that's cute! You and your snowmen! This is so fresh and cute in the red and white, and totally adorable. I wish I could get even half as much stamping done as you do. And here I sit on the computer. Guess I could be coloring, huh?