Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Wreath

This months Dirty Dozen challenge is an inspiration piece. If your fan club member come check it out and play along. If you are not yet a fan club member now is the time to join!


There is something about wreaths that I just really like. I dusted off this older wreath and colored away. After I cut around the wreath and the center to pop it up on dimensionals on the base. And I know what your thinking, she is totally addicted to the Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One and the sequins. I AM!!! Just can't help it, however I will try to keep myself away from these dies for a little bit. But no promises.  :-)  Finished it off with a little bit of sparkle on the holly and added my sentiment. Voila!

Time is running out to enter the Miss July entry. :-)  Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Yes you are in love with the A2 Bracket but I can't blame you for that. Beautiful card Stacy, love the colours and your design.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I agree, you love the A2 Bracket dies, and you use them so beautifully! Just love this card and coloring. Thanks for the reminder about the DD Christmas Card challenge. I need to really catch up. Thanks for sharing another beauty, sweet friend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Holy cow, you're a coloring wizard! Not only is your coloring gorgeous, but this color combo is fabulous, as well. Love how you did the sentiment. This is one of my all time favorite die sets, as well, so you just go ahead and use it as often as you like!