Saturday, November 1, 2014

Season's Greetings

Happy release day from Power Poppy! The last four days we have been sharing with you our Happiest Holidays Collection TWO! If you missed it check out the Power Poppy Store HERE or the Blog for all the new goodies. You will certainly see a few new Christmas stamps that you want to have in your collection. 


My creation today is using Merry Little's that I used to create my own little wreath. The Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge for November is posted and it is an Inspiration Piece. You can check out the new challenge HERE and I hope you can play along. I stamped my oval wreath using the tiny pine cone sprigs, then I die cut them using Opulent Ovals on white card stock. Layered onto a panel of my favorite Swiss Dots textures. Added a few rhinestones around the edges and a silver cord bow with a jewel center. Voila! I love how this turned out! 






7 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous border and love all that white with the pop of colour in the middle. Beautifully done.

Karen W said...

Very pretty card, great use of the stamp!

Becky said...

This is stunning! Love the white space and love the design.

Liz Williams said...

Love this gorgeous card, Stacy. The pine on white is a great combo.

D- said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, when I first saw this card I thought it was pure genius! I love what you did with the pine bough, and it is so pretty with the warmth of the bough against the all white card. Love the embossed panel with the pretty die cuts. So much gorgeousness in this design!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is so beautiful! I love all the white and embossing and the beautiful die! And your pine bough wreath is gorgeous! Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!