Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Winner and note

Gobble Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving! Before I get to my post today I would like to announce the winner of my Calendar girl post. And the winner is..... 




Congrats Debbie! Email me your snail mail addy to (  Twinshappy 1 @ yahoo . com )  and I will get your goodies out to you. I enjoyed reading what everyone is thankful for this year. I am very thankful for another wonderful year of good health for us and the boys. God has blessed us in more ways than we deserve this year. He is very faithful indeed. 


Today my card is using a PSX stamp that I do not own, but my sweet friend Leslie sent a few images to me. She stamped out the image on two different types of white paper. I am looking into changing the white card stock that I use. The problem is I am very picky on the whiteness of my paper for obvious reasons if you come to my blog.  :-)  This one is on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White. Very close in the white hue to my existing paper and for Copics this worked really good I think for coloring. What do you think? I colored the wreath and then die cut in Spellbinders circle. Layered onto some card stock die cut in another Spellbinders shape and added a sentiment with a button corner. Easy Peasy today. 

The rolls are all prepped and rising, the turkey is in the oven and all the trimmings are getting their share of attention today when it gets closer. I hope that you and your family have a very blessed day of Thanksgiving and Praise! God bless! 


2 comments:

Angelica Schmidt said...

Congrats to Debbie Lou! Enjoy your goodies! Have a Blessed day!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, Stacy! You did an amazing job on this! I gasp and sputter in wonder! You didn't waste any time, either. Wow! Congrats to your winner, too!