Thursday, November 13, 2014

Give thanks

Good morning! Today I dusted off an older stamp set that is retired. While looking through stuff I  found my two retired PSX stamp sets that I will ink up this week too. Leslie got me to thinking about my older sets after I saw her gorgeous wreath. Doesn't Leslie have remarkable coloring skills? I want to be her when I grow up!  :-)  I should try to find that wreath on Ebay and get it, but it would be another stamp to dust off I guess.  Anyways, back to my card today. I was in the fall mood and found this older stamp.


Stamped the image on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. Wanted some layers to this card as the person it is for loves lots of extra's on her cards. The layers are using Radiant Rectangles in a ivory card stock and a creamy brown. Added a ribbon bow to the corner of the sentiment panel and voila!  Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day.


5 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, love Jane x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, old or new, I just LOVE a wonderful image, and this is a beauty! I just love your coloring and the great layers with all the beautiful dies! Stunning! And the sentiment tag with the ribbon finish it off beautifully! I sure hear you about "dusting off" stamps!! LOL! But we need them! Ha! Hugs, sweet friend, and keep warm!

Leslie Miller said...

That is a beautiful stamp and you have some pretty mad coloring skills yourself, Stacy. I love the touches of rust on the milk can. Your layer loving friend is going to flip for this!

Lisa Lara said...

I am glad you dusted it off Stace. This is beautiful.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!