Friday, November 21, 2014

Peace on Earth



WE WANT TO SEE YOUR POWER POPPY CREATIONS! 

HERE’S HOW TO PLAY: All you need to do to get in the running for the Power Poppy Peep of the Week is use the linky below and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything — a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING! We can't tell you how much we love to see what you create!

OFFICIAL RULES:
  • Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation! 
  • Link up your creation using the Linky below (It helps us to find you! Although it’s not a necessity to win. We scour creations all over the web!).
  • Could you please mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post? We would sure love it if you did! 
  • We’ll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.


Good morning! Today I have a clean and simple card for you using O Holy Night from Power Poppy. I dusted off the embossing tools for this one and created a shimmery silver scene. The church is stamped on white cardstock and covered with silver embossing powder. I heat embossed and then colored lightly some of the image. Scored a border around the edge and layered onto some kraft card stock that I dry embossed with snowflakes then layered onto a white base. Wrapped some silver sheer ribbon around and tied into a bow. Added my sentiment and a few jewels. Voila! So easy peasy! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 

Ally 
Leslie
Danielle



7 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, this is a set that is on my christmas list. Love your shimmery scene!

Allison Cope said...

So serene and beautiful Stacy! Love the simplicity - it sings the beauty of the church image. Gorgeous creation!

Karen W said...

So pretty, I haven't played with this set yet and I love seeing all the ideas!!

Angelica Schmidt said...

Absolutely gorgeous Stacy! Have a Blessed day!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful coloring and a sweet, soft scene! I love the brown snowflake background.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, every time I see this amazing image, I just love it! And I love the colors you've used and the great layout with the embossing! Warm hugs and a blessed Thanksgiving!

Ruth said...

This image is one of my favorites. Your's is beautifully colored.