Friday, November 7, 2014

Celebrate With an Ornament or Tag

Happy Friday! We are in full swing of things at my house with the coming holidays, basketball, booster club at school and of course the wonderful cold season. How about you? Seems like Nov. and Dec. are busy for everyone, but a good busy I hope for you.

This will be the last of the poinsettia gift tags that a friend requested. I went with my favorite blue, white and silver for this one. ;-)  She loves any color I choose but I kept the others traditional. 


First I die cut the 2010 Heirloom Ornament from Spellbinders in white card stock and then in a teal card stock. Then masked the poinsettia from Merry Littles on the white while stamping them off the edge. Then the center poinsettia was stamped, colored and cut onto another piece of paper so that I could pop the center one up on a dimensional. Added a few jewels the centers and my sentiment from Bough Wow Wow stamp set. Punched a hole in the top to thread my ribbon and tied off with a silver cord and button combo. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades festivities today:


9 comments:

KimCreate said...

Very pretty!

Marisa said...

Fabulous!

Jean Bullock said...

This would look awesome on a Christmas tree with a white and blue color theme. Well done.

Julie Koerber said...

What a perfect mix you've got here Stace! Love the blue, as usual and that splash of bling with the fanciful sentiment and beautifully colored trio of poinsettias.... Too pretty!

Les said...

This blue is wonderful for Christmas, Stacy! Your poinsettias are so beautifully colored, too. This makes a gorgeous tag, but I'll bet it winds up hanging from a tree or elsewhere in the home after it's used on a package or gift bag. It's just too pretty to put away!

Angelica Schmidt said...

What a stunning ornament! Love it in blue! Have a Blessed day!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I really LOVE this Christmas tag and love the blue poinsettias!! You do blue the best, sweet friend! What a wonderful gift this will make! Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

So beautiful Stacy...she will love it. I so love the popped up poinsettia on the design too...so classy!

irishgreensue said...

Wowza, Stacey, this is stunning!! As a tag or an ornament, I can bet it will be treasured for its vibrant color and the way you stamped off the side and popped up another poinsettia!! Taking notes on this great look! HUGS!

PS - how's Bridger?