Sunday, November 2, 2014

FS404 Merry, Peaceful, Joyful and Blessed

This weeks Featured Stamper 404 is Monika aka Monia. What a gallery! How do you choose what not to mess up. ;-)  I choose this soft and delicate Christmas card to case. I kept the overall layout, ornament shape and similar colors. I changed the ornament to a sentiment, changed the papers and added a poinsettia and lace trim. Congrats Monika and enjoy your week! 


I like her ornament with the lattice trim inside yet, wanted to use a sentiment instead. So I die cut the largest and next size down from the Heirloom Ornament die and popped up the outer layer. Stamped my sentiment from the new His Birth set in black ink and added a white ribbon bow and twine combo for the top. My beautiful designer paper is from the new ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2014! Beautiful papers in this collection. Added some sequins and voila! Hope you get to play along this week! 


6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is tremendous Stace. I love your case and Monika's original.

petra,s cards said...

dear stacy, I follow a very long time you wonderful blogg , especially the house mouse , I am in love with . Now maybe I have a weird question in Netherlands are almost no house mouse stamps for sale , I am a very long time to find the house mouse truffle , you have you any idea where that sale would be , or have it happen so I could buy some -prints ? I hope you do not find me too brutal . thank you very much for you response, I hope to hear from you. hugs from petra from Netherlands .http://petracreaties.blogspot.nl/

petra,s cards said...

Thank you dear stacy, stampedous unfortunately not transmit to Netherlands . I think it's super sweet that you keep an eye on it for me, am totally addicted to these mice hahaha , it is fortunately now well with me , did last December had mastectomy after detecting breast cancer was determined thereafter six heavy chemotherapy and now slowly picking five years to the hormone pills, now the thread . sweet that you asked. hope that all is well with you ?? I enjoy at least your wonderful cards you make big kiss and thanks again will xxxx

Jean Bullock said...

So beautiful.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a beautiful card and a great CASE of Monika's card! Just love the new ODBD papers and the beautiful Christmas sentiment! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a real WOW with the pretty ornament and fabulous papers. I really love the colors. I can see why you chose this card to CASE. Beautiful!