Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baby Tri-Fold creation

Good morning! I have another creation using the Envelope Punch Board for you. This is a baby card that I created with a Tri-Fold Tutorial if you are interested in creating your own. This little guy is called Dream Puff from House Mouse stamps. I added a bit of sparkle to the cotton ball he is napping on. This card makes me smile it is super sweet, don't you think? I have him stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. I then used a few different ovals from Spellbinders to created the shapes. Added two flowers to the bottom corner.

 This is the inside when you fold it open. I have a tag with a sentiment on the bottom as well as in the middle pocket. The two pockets on the end will hold gift cards for the new mom to be. Isn't this adorable? The punched stars are a die that I totally forgot where it came from. Sorry!  A few pearl brads in the corner and lace trim around the edge. Voila!
I have been having fun with the Envelope Punch Board. Be sure to check back in for more creations. Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, that's just too adorable, Stacy! I love it! The trifold is awesome!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is so darling! I just LOVE this little mouse on the cotton ball!! So sweet, and what a clever idea for gift cards!! Love it!! Hugs!

Marisa said...

Totally precious card, Stacy! Love that image and the fold is great :)