Sunday, July 27, 2014

FS390 Farmers Market

Happy Sunday and welcome to Power Poppy's August sneak peeks! We have some fabulous designs coming your way the next few days. Today we are showing you Farmers Market. I bet your mouth is watering right now isn't it.  :-) Mine was as I colored this up for my creation.



This weeks Featured Stamper 390 is Heidi aka stamptek. Wonderful gallery with so many creations that you want to case. I choose this Punch Art Watermelon card to case. I kept with the over all layout, layers, fruit and colors. Changed the stamp, papers, sentiment and added ribbon. Enjoy your week Heidi!


My apples from Farmers Market  that are stamped on white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with various Copic markers. I kept with Heidi's layers mostly and used Spellbinders ovals. I wanted some polka dotted paper instead of the gingham I usually use just for fun. Added some gingham ribbon though to make up for the paper. hee hee  A few enamel dots and voila!

Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade:

12 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw stacy your card is beautifull love the pretty collours!
xx petra

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, I LOVE apples, Stacy, and yours are beautiful and look so yummy! And I love them in the crate and your great layout with such fabulous colors!! It's on my wish list now!! Hugs, sweet friend! Hope you are doing well with the renovations!!

Allison Cope said...

Love it Stacy! What a cute idea to bottom nest your ovals. Your crate of apples is beautiful! Fabulous card today!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Stacy. Love the image and love the design.
Saw your post yesterday, love the lost cow. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how I love the polka dots and rich colors and the oval within an oval. Cute and clever, Stacy!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is sweet and fun, Stacy!

dpkennedy said...

I so love that yellow polka dot paper! This is a super sweet creation Stacy!

ChristineCreations said...

Really cute Stac...the double ovals are awesome and the colours are really rich too!

Hope the renos and recovery is going well :)

Davi said...

Beautiful card Stacy!! Love the framed image and dotted dp ;)

Julie Koerber said...

Stacy -- so fun! Love the polka dots and gingham. Just reminds me of a country fair with those fun and folksy colors!

Liz Williams said...

Love these delicious apples. Looks like a fun set.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How charming is this!! From the beautiful, crisp red apples, to the darling yellow polka-dotted paper and gingham ribbon!! Sah-weet!!!