Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dashing bouquet


Wednesday is here and that means day Four of Power Poppy's sneak peeks! Enjoying all the new goodies so far? Today's set is a favorite of mine with Countryside Bouquet Deluxe. Okay who am I kidding they are ALL becoming favorites of mine, I can't help it! I am a paper flower hoarder! baahahah... I think this living out of my own home is starting to get to me.  :-)  Just another week...


My card today is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. I heart the way this is colored!!!  I think I need to make a few more of these and give as a gift set, what do you think? A simple layer of Night of Navy under both panels. My base panel is die cut using Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One. Then a lavendar ribbon bow tied along the side with a few rhinestones to finish it off! Voila!!!

Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade:


10 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh my Stacy, this is gorgeous! Love your colour choices, so very soft and pretty. And love your border along the side, it just adds that extra wow to the card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is gorgeous! I LOVE that you've used the A-2 bracket borders with the dark blue behind and as matting! It's really stunning with your ribbon! And your image is GORGEOUS! You've colored that up so beautifully! Can't wait to see the whole set!! Looking forward to seeing what you have for tomorrow, sweet friend! Hugs!

Liz Williams said...

How beautifully you have colored this! The Bloom Brigade never fails to amaze me with all their gorgeous sneak peeks.

Tracy said...

Beautiful Stacy. The inlaid die cut is so classy and your coloring is so pretty. Lovely card. Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

Your colouring is gorgeous on this bouquet Stacy! WOW!

Kathy Jones said...

Oh MY!! I love, love, love this soft, delicate colouring of this beautiful bouquet!! The navy really makes this pop!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Gorgeous colors and coloring. Love the card.

Leslie Miller said...

Drop dead gorgeous in these colors, Stacy! Love the orchid ribbon, too. It would make a beautiful gift set along with some of the single images. Great idea!

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers... that's one happy bouquet of blooms! Love the die cut window with your dark cardstock peeking through - so elegant! Wonderful card inspiration today Stacy!

Traci M said...

So lovely and spring like, Stacey!! Your Boquet sure brings a smile!