Sunday, July 6, 2014

FS387 Birthday Wish

This weeks Featured Stamper 387 is Nancy aka nancyt. Congrats Nancy! Fun gallery with lots of adorable creations to choose from. I enjoyed the clean and fresh feeling of Nancy's style. I did however like this Congratulations card and the die cut as the focus. I usually only used the standard shapes and thought this would be fun with an actual image die cut shape. I changed the colors and dies, kept the focus of the die cut and a celebration theme and the twine. Added jewels and a button for my sentiment.

How cool do the dies look cut out? This is Die-Light Candles that I thought would be perfect for a birthday card. Went with a girlie feel and the pink designer papers. Cut the candles into kraft card stock and popped up with dimensionals. My sentiment is from Birthday Phrases, tied of with a button and twine combo. Voila!  I hope you get to play along this week. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

marion said...

What a great idea to use this dielight for a Birthday card, fabulous !!! Thanks for the inspiration, lovely card you made also, lots of hugs, marion