Monday, July 7, 2014

Peachy Birthday flowers

Good morning! How was your 4th of July weekend? Hopefully fun and relaxing. I think that 3 days of volleyball and bad mitten remind me that I am not 20 anymore. ha!  Great food and way too many goodies, so a great weekend all around. :-)  We did manage to get some work done. We are getting new carpet and tile installed at the end of the month. So we did spend a day painting two rooms while the old carpet and flooring is still in the house. You will see some of the before and after photo's later this month as I share. We are SUPER excited as this has been a long time waiting! Anyways....


A quick birthday card today using Dynamic Duos. This sketch is one from a challenge we had back in May, you can find the sketch HERE if you wanted to use it as well. I have to say this card did not turn out quite like I pictured, but that happens a lot lately it seems. ha ha!! I am just gonna roll with it!
These beautiful blooms are stamped on white card stock, colored with Copics and then die cut using Spellbinders Classic Ovals. The designer paper is from my scrap bin with a few brads added to the left side. Stamped the sentiment on the peachy card stock die cut using Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles. Added a few jewels and voila! Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, this is beautiful, Stacy! I always love your cards, and this is great with the sketch! Such beautiful peonies, and I love the die you chose! And it sounds like you sure had a busy and fun weekend! So glad! Hugs, sweet friend!

Dawn B. said...

My nephew is getting married next weekend and these are their colors. I love this combo. It is so pretty. Great job and I feel your pain of the "age" thing. I need to remember that sometimes too.lol

Allison Cope said...

What a great colour combination Stacy! Your card's wonderful!