Sunday, July 13, 2014

FS388 Sleeping mice

Happy Sunday! This weeks Featured Stamper 388 is Heather aka Rica! This girl has skills in her coloring so you will enjoy as you go looking for a creation to case. She is a House Mouse fan as I am and I choose this Sleeping In The Crocus creation to case. I kept the colors, stamp and overall layout. Changed the shape, papers and flowers. Congrats Heather and enjoy your week!


One of my all time favorite House Mouse stamps that I own called Sleeping in the Crocus. They look all sweet snuggled in the crocus don't they? They are stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Die cut using Spellbinders curved rectangles I think its called and popped up on dimensionals. Added some gingham purple card stock and some awesome flowers from my friend Pat. A touch of sparkle to the petals and Voila!!  Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally adorable image - can see why you love it :) Great card.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are just the sweetest little mice sleep in the crocus!! I love this image too, and your coloring is beautiful! Aw! Just want to give them a hug! And your die shape with DP and the beautiful flowers are perfect! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, both pretty AND sweet! If I saw these guys in my garden I would go on by and just let them sleep. Adorable!