Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tasty sip is all

Happy Tuesday! A fun little creation for you today using Bistro! This is from a previous secret kit, however available in Digi now. Mine is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers.

Used some scrap kraft card stock for the strips layered onto some dry embossed maroon card stock. Wrapped some twine around and tied off my Cutterly Die Light and a button center. Easy Peasy!

We had a scare last night as the contractor called to say that he wanted to know if we could push back one week the install. GASP!!!  We talked it over and we just couldn't move it a week. Thankfully! I was about ready to scream if we moved it a week. We already moved it a week to help him out and then he wants another. No way! It all works out in the end I guess but I just want this done and over with already! I have pictures to share tomorrow of the "before" house for you so stop back in if you like.  I hope you are having a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

This is so cute and i love the little spoons. Great coloring.

Marisa said...

Those spoon dies are precious. Such a fun card :)

Leslie Miller said...

So cute! Those spoons are darling! Love the design and colors. I would be ready to flip if I had to wait another week after you've packed up so much. I hope it gets finished up soon so you can get your house back!

Becky said...

What a adorable card, such an adorable image.