Friday, July 11, 2014

Relax and Restore with Roses

Happy Friday! Woot woot... I have a new book ready to tear into under the shade tree in the back with an ice tea in my hand. Now.... do you think I am going to get to do that this weekend? Probably not for long but a girl can wish, right?!?!  This beautiful image is called Arranging Roses from Power Poppy. This is currently a digital image available for a limited time. You can BUY, PRINT and PLAY today with this beautiful design. Onto my feminine creation today!


I think this has a very feminine and classy feel to it, don't you? These are printed onto white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I really wanted a larger base for this card similar to a table arrangement showcasing these beautiful roses, so this is a 5x5 creation. Scored a simple border around the image panel and layered onto some kraft card stock. My sentiment is from the set Good Thinking Renewal stamped in black ink. I added a few jewels scattered about and then dimensionals to the back of the panel. This designer paper is from the $1 bin pack that I got a few weeks ago from Studio G. Another layer of kraft and white base and voila!

Don't forget about our Power Poppy Of The Week! Our Friday post is all about anything goes, create with a Power Poppy image and link up your creation. YOU could be the next Peep Of The Week!

Check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade: 
Allison Cope 
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence 
Dawn Burnworth 
Julie Koerber 
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker



9 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is beautiful! I love your colors and the square with the DP and jewels! Such a beautiful image and what a wonderful sentiment! Hope you can get that new book and some cold ice tea and sit and chill this weekend! Hugs, sweet friend!

ChristineCreations said...

It is totally elegant and classy. The paper is the perfect classic match for the pink roses. Beautiful!

Marcella Hawley said...

Stacy, this is positively rosy-fruity-juicy perfection. Just love it to bits!! Now, you go relax and restore, and dig in to your new book! Sounds idyllic. :)

Kathy Jones said...

Soooooo pretty in pink!!! Beautifully coloured and love the touch of bling!! BEAUTIFUL girlie!!

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful, Stacy! Those roses are a perfect color match with the paper. I love this image so much. Enjoy your weekend!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awwww Stace...this card just oozes charm and peace!! LOVE your pink blooms and bit 'o bling with the relax sentiment. PERFECT my friend!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Yes, absolutely feminine and classy! Love all the pink, and your roses are colored just beautifully! Happy reading!

Dawn B. said...

This is classy. I love the paper you chose. It is perfect for this card. I hope you got to read and relax. My two favs. tea and a book. I just read a dog book. It was so good. The dog narrates the book. Loved it.

Allison Cope said...

Just beautiful! Love the bright and vivid pink you chose for your blooms to match your papers perfectly! Wonderful card creation Stac!