Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dear Friend

Last day of Power Poppy's Sneak Peeks, have you enjoyed them so far? Some fantastic new designs for you add to your shopping cart.  ;-)


Now for my sneak today with Geraniums Take Two. Oh my!  This set has the Digi we released last month along with a few extra's that will surely make you smile.


My image is on whit card stock that is die cut using Spellbinders Circle. Colored my flowers with Copic markers and then simply layered onto some textured white card stock. Wrapped lace trim and ribbon around the base. My scallops are my dusted off Grand Scallops Squares from Spellbinders that hadn't been used in awhile. Added my sentiment and a few jewels. Voila!

Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade:


8 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Stac this is beautiful! Love the shaped card and all the embossing. The lace and ribbon is lovely and your colouring makes this card shine!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love everything about this card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is beautiful!! Love this image...so beautifully colored! And I love the shaped card with the textured background! And that ribbon/lace with the sentiment and gems all work so beautifully! Stunning card, sweet friend! I'm stoked!! Hugs...and keep calm, sweet girl!! It'll get done...and be fabulous!

dpkennedy said...

Oh you know how I love polka dots! This is beautiful Stacy!!

Davi said...

Love the beautiful colors and the embossing gives it such a feminine touch!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous with all the white! Lovely clean design!

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely gorgeous Stacy! Love the embossed panel and your Geraniums are so bright and happy. Gorgeous card!

Traci M said...

I love white backgrounds and your image just pops with the beautiful coloring! What a sweet card!