Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Friends make holidays special


How are you doing on those Christmas cards? You say what.... It is July yes, but if you start now you will get done and have all of the last few days to relax instead of creating cards!  :-)  Was in a cute feeling mood so I pulled out this darling Whiff Of Joy Christmas image from an older Secret Kit, but it is available in a Digi format if you don't have the kit. It is called Christmas Tree Hunt. They are stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. These fun springs are from the Die-Light Swirly Leaves that are cut in green card stock with a few cream colored flowers. Cut around my sentiment for a different look and added a pearl to the center of the snowflake. Voila! Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

CherylQuilts said...

Hanging my head...not started my Christmas cards yet! LOL! But I LOVE this one, Stacy, and I so admire that you make them throughout the year. It's my goal...after my current obligation - KWIM? This is one darling image that you've colored so beautifully! And I just love the layout and your embellishments! Sweet! Hugs!