Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Drummer Boy so sweet

Good morning.  Spent most of the weekend getting everything created that needed to be done before the house renovations start. We are packing up the stamping room/office today. I will have pictures of the "before" on Wednesday, then when its all done I will share the "after" photos with you. This is a rather long and tiresome ordeal but it will be well worth it in the end, or so I keep telling myself. hee hee Onto my card today...

This darling little guy is called Little Drummer Boy that I Stamped onto white card stock using creamy caramel ink and colored with Copics. He is then die cut using ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern then layered onto some dark chocolate card stock die cut in ODBD Vintage Label die. Added some flourishes using ODBD Fancy Foliage Die with a few prima's from my sweet friend Pat. Voila!  Another Christmas card down!

***Our Daily Bread designs is having a Christmas in July sale! Retail customers can save 25% on all Christmas stamps! For more details and info please see the ODBD Store! ***

Okay off to finish packing up the room today! Have a wonderful day.



2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, how sweet this little drummer boy is, Stacy!! I really love him and the great embellishments and dies you've used!

So, yes, it's very disrupting, and I can't wait to see the before and after photos! And having done it, it's is a tiresome ordeal, but OH the joy when it's ALL done!! We'll hear you singing "yippee" at the END!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

He is so sweet, Stacy, and such a beautiful card you made for him. Love the browns. You're going to love you improvements, but I don't envy you the huge job that goes along with it!