Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Meet The Designer excitement


Have some exciting news to share today. Have you seen the newest issue of CardMaker Magazine? In this issue, there is a Meet The Designer article and it features me. Yes, me of all people! I am beyond excited with this honor. Brooke and Tanya are fantastic ladies and such a pleasure to work for on all levels. Next time you are in the craft store check it out or you can buy it HERE. There is a quick short video that shows you a few things in the magazine, including a card of mine. You can see the video here.
I will be celebrating with some blog candy in a few weeks. Right now we are are still under renovation. Stopped by last night to see the progress and saw dust is everywhere. The kitchen is a mess, however they made some huge strides yesterday. Can't wait until its totally finished and I am back in my own bed. ;-)   I will have more sneak peeks tomorrow for Power Poppy's August release so check back in. Have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Woohoo, Stacy! Congratulations, and I just bought my copy last night! I LOVED seeing your beautiful face and the wonderful interview and gorgeous card! What a special honor for one beautiful gal inside and out!!

Oh, I know how much dust you must have...been there! But when it's done, you will LOVE it!

Congrats again, and big hugs!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I just saw the video, and it's wonderful! Woohoo, girl!! Hugs!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Stacy: I don't often have a chance to see your blog but this morning, I'm lucky I had a few minutes to do so because I just watched the Card Maker magazine video where they feature one of your amazing creations. How absolutely lovely it is!!! Congratulations on being featured in this magazine, you deserve this honor because of the incredibly beautiful cards you make.
I'm going to try to CASE your card, I hope you don't mind, it's just lovely.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez, from Crown Point, IN.

ChristineCreations said...

You know I’m so proud of you :)

Enjoy my sweet friend!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Stacy!!! How exciting for you! Love you beautiful card too! Blessings! Kathy

Tracy said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment for you. :-) Hugs!

JD/ Jill said...

I subscribe to that magazine...but I remembered when I read your post that I still hadn't found the time to read it...So I had to go get it so I could see the article about you in the magazine...
Congrats to you...what an honor!
and so well deserved!

Davi said...

Congratulations :)

Le said...

Hey! Exciting, Stacy, and congratulations! You know I think you're awesome!

Liz Williams said...

I'll have to check that out, and congratulations. You are most deserving.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did see your beautiful creations in the CardMaker Magazine.
Mary L Schreiber

Marisa said...

Whoot, whoot!! Congrats :)